| Forum: Survey of Digital Technologies - Due on January 19 | ||
| Date: Mon Jan 21 2008 12:36 | ||
| Author: LAMBETH, PAULA <lamb8433@bellsouth.net> | ||
| Subject: Re: What is Your Opinion? | ||
| Hi Good thinking about how many things are going to digital. I had to argue with my husband about keeping a old analog phone. But when Katrina came through and I was able to plug it in a use it even without power, he conceded. However, I will admit that I need to attend Pack Rat Anynomus :-) It is hard to put "technology" in a neat little package. No one listed microwaves, vending machines, coffee machines, ice machines, A/C, heaters, lights..etc we would have exhaustive list. I think most people were focusing on the idea of computers, software, visual aids etc that assist in teaching. On a purely personal note, can you expand on this "we will need new TV's or box by Feb 2009"? I have heard bits and pieces of this, but I don't understand it???? Thanks | ||
I was the group leader, it was tough being the leader for the first project as everyone was getting use to how things worked.
| Forum: Categories of Digital Technologies - Due on January 22 | ||
| Date: Mon Jan 21 2008 20:38 | ||
| Author: LAMBETH, PAULA <lamb8433@bellsouth.net> | ||
| Attachment: @67726f7570203320746563682070726f6a656374.xls (37376 bytes) | ||
| Subject: Group 3 Technology Project List | ||
| Hello, Here is group # 3's list. We kept each person's list and categorized them into the first group heading of Hardware, Software, or System. Then we had subgroups of Security, Special Needs, Administrative/Communication, and Instructional/Teaching Tools. Like others we had several that overlapped into different categories. It is done in excel. You will need to scroll to see all the information. An option called "Freeze Pains" is activated so that when you scroll you can still see the major headings. | ||
| Forum: Categories of Digital Technologies - Due on January 22 | |||||||||||||||||
| Date: Sat Jan 26 2008 14:39 | |||||||||||||||||
| Author: LAMBETH, PAULA <lamb8433@bellsouth.net> | |||||||||||||||||
| Subject: Differences | |||||||||||||||||
| |||||||||||||||||
I all so posted a thread about an article from USA today about Florida getting a new online reading program and about that lead to a discussion about textbooks. It generated a lot of discussion. This was before the "Social Lounge" was created and the threads appear to have been removed.
No comments:
Post a Comment