Here are some of my discussion the affordance analysis. I was surprised that as today after the posting deadline that it appears that I was the only one that did the affordances of Excel/Spreadsheet vs hand calculation. I think it is a great tool!
Feedback to my group:
| orum: Technology Affordances |
| Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 11:38 |
| Author: LAMBETH, PAULA <lamb8433@bellsouth.net> |
| Subject: PowerPoint - Kathryn |
|
|
| Hi I think you did a good job with Powerpoint and Poster/transparencies. My suggestions: - Cosmetic - add bullets to clearly define each point
- Cosmetic - capitalize the first two affordances under powerpoint to match the rest of the list
- Learning activates - I had a question about activities to do with both, but the second has "practice with computer skills"? May need to break these out into two separate list?
Thanks |
============================================
| Forum: Technology Affordances |
| Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 11:41 |
| Author: LAMBETH, PAULA <lamb8433@bellsouth.net> |
| Subject: Computer Tutorials - Susan |
|
|
| Hi Your list looks great, I liked all the affordances of computer tutorials. My suggestions: - Per Dr. Wang's instructions - add examples of activities for human tutors
- Learning Activities - I was a little confused about the list. Per the book these are different types of computer programs. Should the list be just tutorials?
- I like how you listed Specific names of programs for each learning activities
Thanks |
=======================================================
| Forum: Technology Affordances |
| Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 11:50 |
| Author: LAMBETH, PAULA <lamb8433@bellsouth.net> |
| Subject: Wiki vs webpage - Francoise |
|
|
| Hi Wow that was educational! Thanks! It sounds like you have lots of experience with these two tools. I had one question: What is "service learning activities", I see that you put "group project results on Wiki/website". I guess I do not understand the word "service". Thanks |
=======================================
| Forum: Technology Affordances |
| Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 11:45 |
| Author: LAMBETH, PAULA <lamb8433@bellsouth.net> |
| Subject: Word - Emily |
|
|
| Hi Great list. I liked all the affordances for Word, I love Word! I liked how you found lots of good things for Paper and Pencil. My suggestions: - Per Dr. Wang's instructions, add learning activities for paper and pencil
- I had a question/comment about number 2 on learning activities, "Paper writing (made simple)" . That was a little confusing to me, I think this was about writing papers and that using Word makes is easier to edit and save? It just took me a few seconds to get that, possibly reword that?
Thanks |
============================================================
No comments:
Post a Comment